5.8 Contractual Agreements for Performers

Outside performers, entertainers, speakers, etc. require a signed contact in order to be paid for services rendered. Only a designated professional staff member or faculty member can sign these contracts. Students who wish to bring outside performers requiring a signed contract must fill out the contracting worksheet on Orgsync. For more information contact the Campus Activities and Operations Office at 651-696-6569.