Employee Assistance Program
We all experience life changes and challenges from time to time. When you need some extra support, the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is just a call or click away. These services are all confidential and available to you at no additional cost to you and your family members (anyone living in your home). Licensed professionals are available 24/7. Through the EAP, you can access webcasts and the services listed below.
Plan Coverage Summary
- 1-3 sessions per issue per year are available to you and your household members.
- Call Cigna or go online, search the provider directory and obtain an authorization.
- Video-based sessions are also available to fit busy schedules.
- Ways to manage stress and build resilience.
- Includes online toolkit with self assessment tools, on-demand stress reduction seminars, mindfulness exercises, and helpful articles.
- Help find a place, program, or person that is right for your family.
- Provides resources for all education and developmental stages.
- Parenting support groups
- Free 30-minute financial consultations by phone.
- Learn about basic money management, getting out of debt, saving for college or retirement, purchasing a home, marriage or divorce, loss of income, death in the family.
- Up to 25% off tax preparation.
- Free 60-minute consultation by phone if your identity has been compromised.
- Guidance and best practices for identity theft prevention.
- Free 30-minute consultation with a network attorney to obtain advice or review legal documents.
- Up to 25% off legal fees.
- Help finding veterinarians and pet care services.
- Find dog walkers and pet care providers.
- Learn about solutions relating to care for an aging loved one.
- Resources for finding in-home or assisted living care.
- Access to help when you need it for all of your health care, insurance or medical bills needed for you and your family, including parents and parents-in-law.
- Get help finding the right professionals and answers to your questions on diagnosis, test results, treatments and medications.
- Learn more about options for in-home care, adult day care, group homes, assisted living and long-term care, arranging transportation to appointments and more.
- Get help with applying for Medicare, Medicare Supplement plans and Medicaid.
Cigna Contact Information
EAP seminars are one hour in length including a Q&A at the close of each session. Registration information, live seminars, and on-demand replays can be accessed directly on their seminar portal:www.cigna.com/EAPwebcasts
Previous Webcast that can now be viewed On-Demand
- Thriving Through Uncertainty
- Why We Worry and What to Do About It
- Stress and Our Perception
- Spread Too Thin: Life in the Sandwich Generation
- No More Humbugs: Emotionally Healthy Holidays
- Stress and Your Child
- A Fresh Look at Healthy Eating
- Beating Burnout
- Financial Setback? Regroup and Rebuild
- The Power of Purpose
- Managers Guide to the EAP
- Stress Relief: Train Your Brain
- Effective Communication Strategies
- Mental Health: Let’s Talk About it
- Healthy Life Tips for Women
- Healthy Life Tips for Men
- Managers: Gender Transition and the Workplace
- Talking to Children about Death
- Understanding Anxiety
- Change and Challenges: Developing Your Resilience
- Blueprint for Emotional Wellness
- Stress Management for Managers
- The Power of Gratitude