Macalester College’s Student Employment Program exists to provide employment opportunities that offer students both financial assistance and professional development.
The Program affords students the opportunity to build skills for career readiness while focusing on coursework in addition to providing a talented workforce for the College.
Macalester employs nearly 1,600 students in over 350 different positions each academic year. Students are able to gain experience in a variety of areas, from facility management to tutoring to office work.
Start and End Dates for Student Employment
- Period start May 10, 2022
- Period end August 30, 2022
Academic Year 2022–2023
- Full year start August 31, 2022
- Full year end May 8, 2023
Fall Semester 2022
- Fall semester start August 31, 2022
- Fall semester end December 16, 2022
Spring Semester 2023
- Spring semester start January 19, 2023
- Spring semester end May 8, 2023
Contact Student Employment