Have you received notice that one of your employees will be leaving Macalester? Please be sure to complete the following steps prior to the employee leaving Macalester:
- Step 1: Contact Employment Services as soon as you receive resignation notice from the departing employee
- Step 2: Complete an Employee Status Form for the departing employee
- Step 3: Send completed staff status form and a copy of the departing employee’s resignation letter to Employment Services
- Step 4: Give departing employee a copy of the Separation Checklist to complete
- Step 5: See Recruiting Employees section to learn more about filling vacant positions
If you have any questions or would like any additional information on departing employees, please contact Employment Services at 651-696-6280 or email@example.com.