Congratulations on your recent new hire! Below are a few resources to assist you in onboarding your new employee.
Hiring Manager Onboarding Checklist
In order to provide the best employee experience, please follow the below list of tasks prior to your new employee’s arrival.
- Order Office Keys by accessing the Public Safety web page.
- Order Name Tag and Business Cards from Communications.
- Order Signage such as Desk Name Plate and Door Sign (if needed) by opening a work order through the Facilities ticketing system.
- Review the supervisor section of the ITS New Employee Tech List and share the employee section with your new hire.
Request Budget and Finance Access and Approval (if needed) by completing the Finance Access & Approval form.
- Order a Purchase Card (Pcard) by filling out the Pcard Application (secure eForm) from Pcard Services.
- Ensure work area is ready for your new employee.
- Plan your new hire’s first day and/or week, taking note to plan around the New Employee Orientation and benefits meeting.
First Day Information
To ensure that all new staff members receive a consistent on-boarding experience, the Talent Acquisition Manager will reach out regarding the New Employee Orientation and first-day schedule for your new hire. If you have additional questions, please contact Jaclyn Howard at 651-696-6053.