Congratulations on your recent new hire! Below are a few resources to assist you in onboarding your new employee.
Make sure you are prepared for new employees arrival by completing the following items:
- In order to formally hire your new employee, complete and submit an Employee Status Form to Employment Services
- Contact Employment Services to enroll new hire in orientation
- Order Keys from Facilities Services
- Review work, area and order any necessary supplies
- Review ITS Supervisor Techlist and complete appropriate tasks
Upon hiring your new employee, the recruiter will send you a checklist to help onboard your new hire. If you have additional questions, please contact Employment Services at 651-696-6053.
First Day Information
To ensure that all new staff members receive a consistent on-boarding experience, new hires are required to begin working on a scheduled new employee orientation day. For more information on the next available orientation dates, please contact Employment Services or visit the New Employee Orientation website.
The COFE (Colleagues Onboarding Fellow Employees) program enables new hires to receive onboarding from fellow colleagues. If you are interested in learning more about this program or in having your new hire matched in this program please contact Employment Services at 651-696-6053.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information on onboarding your new hire, please contact Employment Services at 651-696-6053.