Congratulations on your recent new hire! Below are a few resources to assist you in onboarding your new employee.
Make sure you are prepared for new employees arrival by completing the following items:
- In order to formally hire your new employee, complete and submit an Employee Status Form to Employment Services
- Contact Employment Services to enroll new hire in orientation
- Order Keys from Facilities Services
- Review work, area and order any necessary supplies
- Review ITS Supervisor Techlist and complete appropriate tasks
Upon hiring your new employee, the recruiter will send you a checklist to help onboard your new hire. If you have additional questions, please contact Employment Services at 651-696-6053.
First Day Information
To ensure that all new staff members receive a consistent on-boarding experience, new hires are required to begin working on a scheduled new employee orientation day. For more information on the next available orientation dates, please contact Employment Services or visit the New Employee Orientation website.