The recruiting/hiring process is intended to help managers fill new and/or vacant staff positions. Resources are available through Employment Services to assist managers in filling staff openings. If you would like to begin the recruiting process for a current opening, please review and complete the following steps:
- Step 1: If open position is a replacement for a departing employee, complete and submit an Employee Status Form (PDF) to Employment Services.
- Step 2: Notify the Talent Acquisition Manager, Ashley Ellingson, firstname.lastname@example.org, of job opening.
- Step 3: Review and update job description for the open position, please contact Employment Services if you need a copy of the job description.
- Step 4: Send updated job description to the Talent Acquisition Manager, Ashley Ellingson, email@example.com for review.
- Step 5: Once steps 1-4 are complete, you can go to Hiring Manager’s Guide to the Talent Acquisition System at Macalester (gdoc) (Macalester Login Required)
Do you have additional questions about recruiting new employees?
Please contact Talent Acquisition Manager, Ashley Ellingson, firstname.lastname@example.org or Employment Services at 651-696-6053.