The recruiting/hiring process is intended to help managers fill new and/or vacant staff positions. Resources are available through Employment Services to assist managers in filling staff openings. If you would like to begin the recruiting process for a current opening, please review and complete the following steps:
- Step 1: Complete an Employee Status Form (PDF) for the departing employee and submit it to Employment Services.
- Step 2: Meet with your senior leader to gain hiring and budgetary approvals.
- Step 3: Notify the Talent Acquisition Manager Jaclyn Howard of the job opening.
- Step 4: Review and update the job description for the open position. Please contact Employment Services if you need a copy of the job description.
- Step 5: Send the updated job description to the Talent Acquisition Manager Jaclyn Howard for review.
- Step 6: Schedule an intake meeting with the Talent Acquisition Manager Jaclyn Howard.
Contact the Talent Acquisition Manager Jaclyn Howard with any questions, or call Employment Services at 651-696-6280.