DEADLINE: SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2017 AT 11:59PM
To view the Google form application questions, click the pdf here.
Live It Fund Allows Students To:
- Design and live out their own definitions of global citizenship;
- Develop the individual’s (or group’s) capacity to enact social change;
- Contribute to the common good;
- Bring their project back to Mac and share their discoveries here.
- February 19: Application deadline
- March 10: Final decisions will be announced
- March 30: Required project orientation sessions over lunch
- Projects must take place during Summer 2017.
- Students enrolled full-time in Spring 2017 and Fall 2017 may apply.
- Students may apply individually or in teams of up to 3 people.
- Students must be in good academic standing.
- Projects can be completed locally, nationally or internationally (where travel is in compliance with Macalester's U.S. State Department travel policy.)
- Students will be asked to reflect about their experiences to share with the broader Macalester community.
- Upon returning to campus, students will be asked to provide 4 high-res pictures, a summary and quotes about their experience.
- Students must finalize all financials which includes the following: scheduling a meeting with administrative staff to review completed travel expense form and receipts and sending an electronic copy of completed travel expense form at least 2 days prior to the meeting
- We recognize that projects and funding proposals will change. You must stay in contact with the Entrepreneurship staff regarding theses changes.
Please email Jody Emmings at email@example.com