DEADLINE: SUNDAY, February 4th, 2018 at 11:59PM
To view the Google form application questions, click the PDF here.
Live It Fund Allows Students To:
- Design and live out their own definitions of global citizenship;
- Develop the team’s capacity to enact social change;
- Contribute to the common good;
- Bring their project back to Mac and share their discoveries here.
- January 30: J-Term LIF Presentations
- February 4: Application deadline
- February 9 & 10: Interviews
- February 14: Final decisions will be announced
- Projects must take place during summer 2018.
- Students enrolled full-time in Spring 2018 and Fall 2018 may apply.
- Students may apply in teams of 2 or 3 people.
- Students must be in good academic standing.
- Projects can be completed locally, nationally or internationally (where travel is in compliance with Macalester’s U.S. State Department travel policy.)
- Students will be asked to reflect about their experiences to share with the broader Macalester community.
- Upon returning to campus, students will be asked to provide 4 high-res pictures, a summary and quotes about their experience.
- Students must finalize all financials which includes the following: scheduling a meeting with administrative staff to review completed travel expense form and receipts and sending an electronic copy of completed travel expense form at least 2 days prior to the meeting
- We recognize that projects and funding proposals will change. You must stay in contact with the Entrepreneurship staff regarding theses changes.
Please email Jenny Moeller at email@example.com