DEADLINE: SUNDAY, October 28th, 2018 at 11:59PM
Live It Fund Allows Students To:
- Design and live out their own definitions of global citizenship;
- Develop the team’s capacity to enact social change;
- Contribute to the common good;
- Bring their project back to Mac and share their discoveries here.
- October 16th, 12:00 – 1:00pm: Presentations, Harmon Room
- October 28th, 11:59: Application Due
- November 2 – 3: Interviews
- November 8th, Announcement
- January: Projects
- January 31st: Presentations
- Projects must take place during summer 2018.
- Students enrolled full-time in Spring 2018 and Fall 2018 may apply.
- Students may apply in teams of 2 or 3 people.
- Students must be in good academic standing.
- Projects can be completed locally, nationally or internationally (where travel is in compliance with Macalester’s U.S. State Department travel policy.)
- Students will be asked to reflect about their experiences to share with the broader Macalester community.
- Upon returning to campus, students will be asked to provide 4 high-res pictures, a summary and quotes about their experience.
- Students must finalize all financials which includes the following: scheduling a meeting with administrative staff to review completed travel expense form and receipts and sending an electronic copy of completed travel expense form at least 2 days prior to the meeting
- We recognize that projects and funding proposals will change. You must stay in contact with the Entrepreneurship staff regarding theses changes.
Please email Jenny Moeller at firstname.lastname@example.org