Music Building, Lower Level
Parking permits are free! They are issued to Macalester faculty, staff and eligible current students upon completion of a Parking Permit/Vehicle Registration Form. Vehicles can also be registered in person at the Facilities Services Office during College business hours.
- All vehicles parked by Macalester College students, faculty, and staff in college parking lots must display a valid parking permit.
- Resident student registration is valid for one year, September to August. Non-resident student registration is valid for one semester at a time.
- First year students are not eligible to park on campus. Medical and work-related exceptions may be requested from the Associate Director of Public Safety.
- If you do not have a valid parking permit, you may receive a parking violation. All violation fees may be paid at the Facilities Services Office during business hours.
- Long term parking please use the Janet Wallace Fine Arts Lot.
Detailed Information about Parking
- Parking Permit/Vehicle Registration
Please come to the Facilities Services office located in Music Building 011 to obtain a parking permit.
- Car and Van Pool or Low-Emitting Vehicle Permit Application
- Parking and Traffic Regulations