- Laurie Hamre Center for Health & Wellness
- Health Promotion
- Insurance and Billing
- Medical Services
- Privacy Practices
- Sustainable Student
Leonard Center Room 53
To a large degree, the progress you make in counseling will depend on your active and genuine involvement. Here are some things you can do to enhance your experience in counseling:
- Attend all of your scheduled counseling sessions, or let your counselor know if you have to miss a session.
- Honestly and openly voice your thoughts and feelings in counseling.
- Between sessions, think about what you would like to focus on in counseling.
- Complete your counseling homework assignments (i.e. readings, journaling).
- Experiment with new and positive ways of thinking and behaving.
- Give your counselor feedback about how the sessions are going.
- Make use of drop-in hours and other emergency services as needed.