Introduction | Napping Places | Nap Quiz
The key components to good sleep are that it is adequate, continuous, and consistent. Take the quiz below to test you sleep knowledge and enter a chance to win a blanket perfect for napping.
1. True or False: It is best to go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every day.
2. How many hours should you sleep each night?
3. True or False: It is okay to sleep 4 hours at night and 4 hours in the afternoon to reach the recommended 8 hours a night.
4. If you need to catch up on sleep, what is the best way to do so?
5. When is the best time to take a nap?
Incorrect. Napping too early in the day is not as effective as an afternoon nap. The low point in your body’s circadian cycle occurs later in the day allowing for a more restful nap.
6. How long is an ideal nap?