Login & Resources
Argos is Macalester’s main reporting tool. Access to specific reports is granted by the Macalester Data Stewards. If you have access to Argos reports, to log in select the appropriate method below, and use your Macalester username and password to log in.
- Argos Web Viewer (Windows and Mac OS) argos.macalester.edu/argos/awv
- Argos Client (Windows ) argos.macalester.edu
- Argos Client (Mac OS) macapps.macalester.edu
- Argos Client or Web Viewer (off campus) macapps.macalester.edu
Argos Training Resources
- What is the Argos Web Viewer
- Interface and Dashboards
- Running Reports
- How do I get access to Argos?
- Where can I get functional help with using Argos?
- Where should I begin my self-paced training for Argos?
- How to access Argos Web Viewer from off campus
- How do I add Argos as a Trusted Site with Internet Explorer (IE)?
- How do I add Argos as an Allowed Site with Firefox using Windows?
- How can I find out my Argos account role type?
- Mac OS X: How to install Citrix Receiver
- I am trying to use Argos on my Windows 7 computer. Each time I start it, it halts the installation with an error. How can I run Argos on my computer?