Neill Hall 314
Login & Resources
Argos is Macalester's main reporting tool. Access to specific reports is granted by the Macalester Data Stewards. If you have access to Argos reports, to log in select the appropriate method below, and use your Macalester username and password to log in.
- Argos Web Viewer (Windows and Mac OS) argos.macalester.edu/argos/awv
- Argos Client (Windows ) argos.macalester.edu
- Argos Client (Mac OS) macapps.macalester.edu
- Argos Client or Web Viewer (off campus) macapps.macalester.edu
Argos Training Resources
- What is the Argos Web Viewer
- Interface and Dashboards
- Running Reports
- Argos Support Resources
- Argos Interface
- Charting and OLAP Data Cubes
- Banded, CSV and Extract Reports
- Guides for Report Viewers, Writers and Data Block Designers
- How do I get access to Argos?
- Where can I get functional help with using Argos?
- How do I set up my Web browser to use Argos?
- Where should I begin my self-paced training for Argos?
- Mac OS X and off-campus connections: What software do I need to install to use Argos for the first time?
- How do I add Argos as a Trusted Site with Internet Explorer (IE)?
- How do I add Argos as an Allowed Site with Firefox using Windows?
- How can I find out my Argos account role type?
- Mac OS X: How do I install Citrix?
- I am trying to use Argos on my Windows 7 computer. Each time I start it, it halts the installation with an error. How can I run Argos on my computer?