uniFLOW Print, Scan and Copy
- You must set up your uniFLOW account and associate it with your MacPass in order to start printing.
- uniFLOW Account Setup Guide for Student Printing (gdoc)
- Already have a uniFLOW account? Go to https://macalester.us.uniflowonline.com/. Click Macalester Login.
- Upload the print job to your uniFLOW account or send it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pick up print job at a print release station.
- Printing is available at no cost for students.
uniFLOW Print/Scan/Copy Release Station Locations – color printers
- Campus Center 2nd floor
- DRC, Library lower level
- Humanities Lounge
- Leonard Center Atrium
- Library main floor has 3 MFDs
- Olin Rice HUB
Residence Hall locations
- Doty residence hall lounge
- Dupre residence hall lounge
- Bigelow residence hall
- GDD residence hall lounge
- Kirk residence hall lounge
- Wallace Lounge lounge
- Cultural House 002
Computer Labs Printing Services
Printing services for computer labs use PaperCut and not uniFLOW.
- Most departments have at least one printer or multi-function device.
- Paper supply is paid for by each individual department.