uniFLOW Print, Scan and Copy
- You must set up your uniFLOW account and associate it with your MacPass in order to start printing.
- uniFLOW Account Setup Guide for Student Printing (gdoc)
- Already have a uniFLOW account? Go to https://macalester.us.uniflowonline.com/. Click Macalester Login.
- Upload the print job to your uniFLOW account or send it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pick up print job at a print release station.
- Printing is available at no cost for students.
uniFLOW Printer Release Station Locations – black & white printers
- Dupre residence hall lounge
- Doty residence hall lounge
- Bigelow residence hall
- GDD residence hall lounge
- Kirk residence hall lounge
- Olin-Rice HUB – coming soon
- Wallace Lounge lounge
- Leonard Center Atrium
- Cultural House 002
uniFLOW Print/Scan/Copy Release Station Locations – color printers
- Campus Center 2nd floor
- Humanities Building lobby
- Library Main Level
Web Print limited service – not for campus-wide use
Web Print/PaperCut Release Station in Campus Center Lower Level has been removed from service.
These 2 WebPrint printers remain in operation in OlinRice for lab use only:
- Cao Research Lab Printing ONLY
- Witus Research Lab Printing ONLY
- Most departments have at least one printer or multi-function device.
- Paper supply is paid for by each individual department.