- Media Services equipment is intended primarily for academic and official event use.
- Academic and official event uses will have priority over any personal uses.
- Personal or residence hall use requests will not be confirmed until the morning of pick up.
Equipment Pick-Up Hours
Arrangements can be made so equipment, reserved 48 hours in advance, can be picked up at the Library Service Desk during open library hours.
Media Services provides instructional technology and professional support services to classrooms. Most classrooms are equipped with ceiling-mounted LCD projectors, simple-to-use AV touch screens, VGA and/or HDMI laptop connections and Blu-ray DVD players.
Additional equipment, available upon request, includes:
- compact disc players
- digital audio recorders
- overhead transparency projectors
Classrooms are scheduled by the Registrar for courses and by Campus Programs when classes are not in session.
Media-Equipped Meeting Rooms
Campus Reservations is responsible for scheduling the following media-equipped rooms:
|John B. Davis Lecture Hall||Touchscreen AV control for LCD projector, Blu-Ray player, PC computer, document camera, microphones|
|Kagin Commons, Alexander G. Hill Ballroom||Touchscreen AV control for LCD projector, Blue-Ray player, microphones|
|Campus Center Conference Room 204||Flat Screen TV with VGA and HDMI connection for laptop use|
|Campus Center Conference Room 205||Flat Screen TV with VGA and HDMI connection for laptop use|
|Campus Center Conference Room 206||LCD projector, Blu-Ray player, VGA and HDMI connection for laptop use|
|Campus Center Seminar Room 214||LCD projector, Blu-Ray player, VGA and HDMI connection for laptop use|
|Campus Center Seminar Room 215||LCD projector, Blu-Ray player, VGA and HDMI connection for laptop use|
|Weyerhauser Board Room||Touchscreen AV control for LCD projector, DVD player, microphones, VGA and HDMI connection for laptop use|
- Media Services takes passport, visa, and application photos.
- The cost is $6 for the first pair and $4 for each additional pair.
- Photos are taken between 9:00 AM and 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday and are ready within minutes.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours to process your Passport Photo Appointment Request.