Use eduroam CAT app to get connected
You don’t have to be on campus to use eduroam’s configuration assistant tool to install and enable the service.
- From the Google Play store, download eduroam CAT app.
- From the Home Institution list, select Macalester College.
- Tap Download your eduroam installer for your Android device, follow the prompts to install.
- Enter the following when prompted:
Username: email@example.com (your Macalester email address)
Password: your Macalester password
- Go to your device’s WiFi setting and select eduroam.
Your device is connected to eduroam and will automatically connect to eduroam-participating institutions.