Use eduroam’s configuration assistant tool to install and enable eduroam
- Go to http://cat.eduroam.org.
- Download your eduroam installer for Chrome OS.
- Go chrome://net-internals/#chromeos.
- From Import ONC file, click Import file.
- Navigate to the ONC file just downloaded and select it.
- Click OK to import it.
- If prompted to section your institution, from the Home Institution list, select Macalester College.
- Enter the following when prompted:
Username: email@example.com (your Macalester email address)
Password: your Macalester password
- Go to chrome Settings.
- Locate Internet Connection, then click Wi-Fi network. Select eduroam.
- Your device is connected to eduroam and will automatically connect to eduroam-participating institutions.