Use eduroam’s configuration assistant tool to get connected
You don’t have to be on campus to use eduroam’s configuration assistant tool to install and enable the service before arriving at Macalester or traveling to other campuses.
- Go to http://cat.eduroam.org to use eduroam’s configuration assistant tool.
- Click eduroam user: download your eduroam installer.
- From the Home Institution list, select Macalester College.
- Click Download your eduroam installer for your Mac’s operating system, follow the prompts to install.
- Enter the following when prompted:
Username: email@example.com (your Macalester email address)
Password: your Macalester password
- Go to System Preferences… > Settings > Wi-Fi > Network Name > eduroam.
Your Mac is connected to eduroam and will automatically connect to eduroam-participating institutions.