Use eduroam’s configuration assistant tool to get connected
You don’t have to be on campus to use eduroam’s configuration assistant tool to install and enable the service before arriving at Macalester or traveling to other campuses.
- Open Microsoft Edge or Firefox. Internet Explorer will not work.
- Go to http://cat.eduroam.org to use eduroam’s configuration assistant tool.
- From the Home Institution list, select Macalester College.
- Click Download your eduroam installer for your operating system, follow the prompts to install.
- Enter the following when prompted:
Username: email@example.com (your Macalester email address)
Password: your Macalester password
- Go to your device’s WiFi setting and select eduroam.
- Your device is connected to eduroam and will automatically connect to eduroam-participating institutions.