Your library provides a variety of academic library resources electronically. WorldCat Discovery (the homepage search box) is your gateway to all of the electronic resources that the library offers. For more details visit these pages from the Electronic Resources & Remote Learning Guide:
- Streaming Media
- Troubleshooting Access Issues
- Temporary Access to Electronic Resources During COVID-19
Summer Contactless Pickup: Book, DVD, CD and Interlibrary Loan
Faculty and staff can now request physical materials from our collections using the instructions, below. Pickup window is 9:00-11:00 a.m. each Wednesday during the summer. This is the level of service we are able to offer with current staffing and resources.
Please note that the speed of getting books, DVDs and CDs will be slower than than it was prior to the pandemic. This is due to staffing limitations in other libraries for interlibrary loan (ILL), the current industry practice of quarantine ILL items in transit for 3 days before delivery, and contactless services.
- Use WorldCat Discovery to identify items that we own in physical format*
Or request item through interlibrary loan if the library does not have a copy in print, electronic format, streaming, etc.
- Instructions for requesting the item through WorldCat.
Instructions for interlibrary loan remain the same.
- Cut-off time for requests is noon on each Monday. This gives us time to process the requests and to notify you.
- Look for an email that states that your items are ready for pickup (Monday evening) interlibrary loan may take longer.
- Bring your ID between 9:00-11:00 a.m. on Wednesday for limited, scan-in access.
- Materials will be placed in bags, labeled by last name, on a cart in the vestibule. This is a contactless pickup plan.
- Questions? Please contact us through Ask Us.
* If an electronic version is available, please do not request the physical item.
Browse the library shelves from home! When you find an item in WorldCat Discovery that has a call number/is in print, look for the “Browse the Shelf” button to see similar items: