- Submit your photo online with GET Mobile or at get.cbord.com.
- Bring a government-issued ID to get your MacPass on move-in day.
Current and ACTC Students
- For a first (or reprinted) MacPass, please visit Document Services in the Campus Center Lower Level 24.
- ACTC students must first complete their registration.
Faculty & Staff
- Most staff and faculty get their first MacPass during their first day of employment at Macalester.
- Staff and faculty members must bring a government issued ID and have all paperwork finalized with Employment Services in order to get their first MacPass.
- A photo can be submitted online, or taken at Document Services.
- For a reprinted MacPass, visit Document Services in the Campus Center LL24.
Leonard Center Memberships
- In order to get a Leonard Center card, you must have approval from the High Winds Office and have completed a Membership Application from the Leonard Center. MacPass printing will be available in one business day.
- For more information on Leonard Center Memberships, see the Leonard Center Membership Page
- In order to get a Leonard Center +1 card, you must complete a Membership Application from the Leonard Center, and MacPass printing will be available in one business day.
- New and renewing +1 members should direct all questions to the Leonard Center memberships office at email@example.com
- Must bring a Registration Form from the Registrar’s Office before getting an Alumni Mac ID.
- Questions should be directed to the Registrar’s Office firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty Emeriti & Retirees
Faculty Emeriti and Staff Retirees can get their MacPass at Document Services after working with the relevant office:
- Emeriti should work with the Provost’s office to establish Emeritus status.
- Staff retirees should contact the Leonard Center memberships office at email@example.com