All individuals are required to show a current government-issued photo ID (e.g., driver’s license, passport, military ID, state ID) in order to get a Mac ID.
Your Building Access may not work for about 15 minutes when you get your new MacPass
MacPass photo taking and printing is located in Document Services in room L024 in the lower level of the Campus Center.
New Incoming Students
- Submit your photo online with GET Mobile or at get.cbord.com.
- Follow the MacPass Photo Requirements.
- Pick up your MacPass at the Resource Fair.
- For a first (or reprinted) MacPass, please visit Document Services in the Campus Center Lower Level 24.
- ACTC students can get a MacPass after their registration is complete
Faculty & Staff
- Most staff and faculty get their first MacPass during their first day of employment at Macalester.
- Staff and faculty members must bring a government issued ID and have all paperwork finalized with Employment Services in order to get their first MacPass.
- For a reprinted MacPass, visit Document Services in the Campus Center LL24
Leonard Center Memberships
- In order to get a Leonard Center card, you must have approval from the High Winds Office and have completed a Membership Application from the Leonard Center. MacPass printing will be available in one business day.
- For more information on Leonard Center Memberships, see the Leonard Center Membership Page
- In order to get a Leonard Center +1 card, you must complete a Membership Application from the Leonard Center, and MacPass printing will be available in one business day.
- New and renewing +1 members should direct all questions to the Leonard Center memberships office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must bring a Registration Form from the Registrar’s Office before getting an Alumni Mac ID.
- Questions should be directed to the Registrar’s Office email@example.com
Faculty Emeriti & Retirees
Faculty Emeriti and Staff Retirees can get their MacPass at Document Services after working with the relevant office: