GET Funds is a web service that allows faculty, staff, and students to view and manage their own MacPass account. On GET Funds, a card holder can:
- View account balances
- View spending history
- Deposit money to the MacPass card using a credit or debit card
- Turn off a lost card
- Reactivate a lost card once it is found
GET Funds is always on. When a student discovers they are out of money at 11:00 p.m., they can still deposit funds, via GET Funds using a credit card (subject to $1 convenience fee).
Use your Macalester single sign-on credentials to access GET.
- Go to get.cbord.com , or download the GET mobile app.
- Select Macalester as your institution.
- Click Login to GET, and log in using your Macalester username and password.
Download GET Mobile for iOS or Android devices. Log in using your Macalester GET username and password.
- Access GET app on your device, log in with your Macalester username and password.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Funds.
- Tap PAYMENT METHOD > Add a Credit Card > enter credit card and billing address > tap SAVE CARD.
GET Mobile now includes My Card, a virtual card with a barcode right on the screen. It allows you to scan your phone for payment at participating Food Service locations. When it’s time to pay, open the app and scan the secure barcode.
- The card holder must share their MacPass number with the parent, guardian, or relative, and direct them to the Deposit Into a Student’s Account page.
- There is a $1 convenience fee for each deposit via credit/debit card to GET Funds.