We meet on Thursdays from 11 AM – 2 PM, join the zoom meeting
What We Do:
The SSRC is in charge of MCSG’s communications and relationship with the student body. The SSRC is charged with the following:
- Seek feedback from students on a variety of issues to better inform the priorities and decisions of the Legislative Body
- Ensure that students’ needs and desires are being heard
- Promptly and effectively communicate the actions and decisions of MCSG to the student body.
- Oversee the Community Chest. The Community Chest is a pot of money that all students can access regardless of their affiliation with student orgs on campus. If you have any cool ideas for how student activity fee money should be spent, you can put in a request here and we’ll get back to you shortly.
- Financial aid
- Holding Title IX accountable
- Communicating what is happening in MCSG to the student body
2020-2021 SSRC members:
Shreya Nagdev (Chair), Finn Odum, Alice Pham, Bobbie Penington, Inaara Peermohammad, Alex O’Farrell
Advisor: Andrew Wells (Office of Student Affairs), firstname.lastname@example.org