- The Addiction Center: The LGBTQ Community and Addiction
- Affordable Colleges: Guide to Creating a Welcoming Campus for LGBTQ students
- American Civil Liberties Union
- American Institute of Bisexuality
Bisexual.org is a project designed to introduce the bisexual community. With this site, we hope to bring faces and voices of the bi community to the world, share accurate information, answer questions, and provide resources for further learning.
- Bisexual Resource Center
- Believe Out Loud
Empowers Christians to work for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender equality.
- Campus Pride
- Children of Lesbians and Gays Everywhere (COLAGE)
Builds community and works toward social justice.
- Family Equality Council
Connects and supports lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender parents.
- Gay-Straight Alliance Network
Creates safe environments, educates community, and fights discrimination, violence, and harassment in schools.
- Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN)
National climate survey, classroom lessons, research, Gay-Straight Alliance information, Safe Space information, and other resources for educators and students.
- Human Rights Campaign
Works towards equality for all.
- Interfaith Alliance
Champions individual rights, promotes policies that protect both religion and democracy, and unites diverse voices.
- It Gets Better Project
Reminds LGBT teenagers that they are not alone and shows them what levels of happiness, potential, and positivity their lives will reach.
- Law Resources for the LGBT Community
- LGBTQ Addiction Guide
A research-based awareness guide on a niche that is often overlooked – addiction in the LGBTQ community. Finding help with substance abuse is often more difficult for LGBTQ people, as many other obstacles are prevalent along with the fight with addiction – this in depth resource helps alleviate that stress by facilitating help in the form of useful information and support systems.
- LGBTQ Guide to Fair Housing in 2019
- LGBTQ Mental Health
A comprehensive guide by the National LGBT Health Education Center that includes research and statistics on the health disparities within our community. The guide reveals the inconsistencies LGBTQ folk experience in healthcare comparatively, and outlines steps for health centers and organizations to help fight the stigma while providing options and support for our community.
- LGBT Latino/a Hispanic Civil Rights Resource Group
- National Center for Transgender Equality
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (NGLTF)
Support LGBT activism, build political muscle, and strengthen support for full equality.
- Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)
Promotes health and well-being of LGBT community and families and friends through support and education.
- Rainbow Rumpus
The magazine for youth with LGBT parents.
- Rehab Spot-Alcoholism in the LGBTQ Community
- Scouts for Equality
Advocates on behalf of its members and supporters for the restoration of the traditionally unbiased values of Scouting.
- Teaching Tolerance – A Project of the Southern Poverty Law Center
A place for educators to find thought-provoking news, conversation, and support for those who care about diversity, equal opportunity, and respect for differences in schools.
- The Trevor Project
Provides crisis intervention and suicide intervention services to LGBT and questioning youth. Contact information: 866-488-7386 (24-hour support line).
- Transgender Law and Policy Institute
Engages in effective advocacy for transgender people.
- Sylvia Rivera Law Project
The Sylvia Rivera Law Project works to guarantee that all people are free to self-determine gender identity and expression, regardless of income or race, and without facing harassment, discrimination or violence.
- Trans Student Educational Resources (TSER)
Trans Student Educational Resources is a youth-led organization dedicated to transforming the educational environment for trans and gender nonconforming students through advocacy and empowerment.