- Mar 11 “Popular Participation in Latin America” Lecture and Lunch with Benjamin Goldfrank
- Mar 12 French Lecture Series
- Mar 13 "Exodus Politics" with Dr. Robert Patterson - A Women's History Month Colloquium
- Mar 13 EnviroThursday - "The Indigenous Roots of Sustainable Forestry in the United States and an Environmental History of the Menominee Tribe of Wisconsin"
- Mar 16 Chopin Society presents pianist Inon Barnatan
- Mar 27 Philosophy Colloquium - Cheshire Calhoun
- Mar 27 Pete Ferderer Inaugural Lecture: Edward John Noble Professor of Economics
- Mar 28 Peeps Show 2014
College years may provide one of the few opportunities to actually try out different jobs. Even Kvelland '12 has taken advantage of that, having interned with the United Nations Development Program in Norway and with the Norwegian Consulate in Minneapolis.
"This is perhaps the only time in life when you can work for free ... there are a lot of internships out there if you know where to look," says Even.
During his time at the consulate, he had the privilege of meeting the King and Queen of Norway when they visited the Twin Cities in October.