- May 7 Final Examinations
- May 8 Macalester to host MIAC track and field championships this weekend
- May 8 Trads Concert
- May 9 Scotch Tape A cappella Final Concert
- May 10 Chopin Society presents pianist Nikolay Khozyainov
- May 16 Baccalaureate and Commencement
- May 16 Commencement
- May 17 7.8 Rubbles: Nepal Earthquake Relief 2015 Fundraiser
- Jun 5 Reunion 2015
The International Roundtable is a community-wide intellectual forum that explores crucial global issues.
The 2012 theme is "Feeding the World: Globalization, Food, and Agriculture in the 21st Century." It took place October 11–12, 2012.
Guest artist Tattfoo Tan lectured about his public art gardens, which offer nutritious crops to urban areas with limited grocery access, and worked with art professor Ruthan Godoelli’s printmaking students to develop a project with a St. Paul twist: Free Seed Libraries. Seeds of red peppers, morning glories, watermelon, and more were placed in envelopes made by art students, and these were then installed in seed libraries in the low-income Frogtown neighborhood to await good planting weather.