- Apr 25 Spring Dance Concert
- Apr 25 Macalester Choirs: Bach Cantata #161 & Fauré Requiem
- Apr 27 Spring Dance Concert
- Apr 27 Macalester Chamber Ensembles Concert
- May 3 Macalester African Music Ensemble
- May 5 Naming Ceremony for the Joan Adams Mondale Hall of Studio Art
- May 6 Classes End
- May 7 HARAMBEE! A Celebration of Multicultural Life at Macalester
- May 11 Chopin Society presents pianist Richard Goode
- May 17 Baccalaureate and Commencement
The International Roundtable is a community-wide intellectual forum that explores crucial global issues.
The 2012 theme is "Feeding the World: Globalization, Food, and Agriculture in the 21st Century." It took place October 11–12, 2012.
Guest artist Tattfoo Tan lectured about his public art gardens, which offer nutritious crops to urban areas with limited grocery access, and worked with art professor Ruthan Godoelli’s printmaking students to develop a project with a St. Paul twist: Free Seed Libraries. Seeds of red peppers, morning glories, watermelon, and more were placed in envelopes made by art students, and these were then installed in seed libraries in the low-income Frogtown neighborhood to await good planting weather.