- Feb 27 Imaging Disaster: Tokyo and the Visual Culture of Japan's Great Earthquake of 1923
- Feb 27 Staged Reading: "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf"
- Feb 28 Staged Reading: "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf"
- Mar 6 Founders Day
- Mar 7 Macalester Orchestra Concerto Concert
- Mar 8 Chopin Society presents pianist Nelson Goerner
- Mar 31 Inaugural Lecture of Thomas Halverson, DeWitt Wallace Professor of Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science
- Apr 11 Macalester Concert Choir and Highland Camerata
- Apr 12 Chopin Society presents pianist Yevgeny Sudbin
- Apr 12 Wind Ensemble Concert
In 2009, students in First Year Course "Evolutionary Anthropology: Fact, Fantasies, and Frauds" taught by Professor Scott Legge, studied the question of what is scientific research and evaluated Sasquatch/Big Foot research to decide whether it qualified as scientific. Four years later, these students honored Professor Legge with an elaborate April Fools Big Foot display.