- Apr 24 Guerrilla Warfare and Violence against Mexican Civilians in the US-Mexican War of 1846-1848
- Apr 24 Thursday Noon Recital
- Apr 24 Philosophy Colloquium - David Wong
- Apr 24 Eva von Dassow on “Making Myth in Mesopotamia: The Reign of Erra, God of War"
- Apr 25 Critical Theory Symposium: "Biopolitics and Ideology"
In 2009, students in First Year Course "Evolutionary Anthropology: Fact, Fantasies, and Frauds" taught by Professor Scott Legge, studied the question of what is scientific research and evaluated Sasquatch/Big Foot research to decide whether it qualified as scientific. Four years later, these students honored Professor Legge with an elaborate April Fools Big Foot display.