- Mar 12 French Lecture Series
- Mar 13 "Exodus Politics" with Dr. Robert Patterson - A Women's History Month Colloquium
- Mar 13 EnviroThursday - "The Indigenous Roots of Sustainable Forestry in the United States and an Environmental History of the Menominee Tribe of Wisconsin"
- Mar 16 Chopin Society presents pianist Inon Barnatan
- Mar 27 Philosophy Colloquium - Cheshire Calhoun
- Mar 27 Pete Ferderer Inaugural Lecture: Edward John Noble Professor of Economics
- Mar 28 Peeps Show 2014
- Apr 5 Macalester Choirs
Archaeology Students' Posters Presented at MN Society of the Archaeological Institute of America
October 16, 2013
CATEGORY: College News
Two Macalester students and one 2013 graduate recently presented posters at the Third Annual Student Poster Presentations Session, Minnesota Society of the Archaeological Institute of America at the University of St. Thomas. Carol Mejía '15 and Kate Sinnott '14 presented posters detailing an archaeological survey in which they took part during the summer of 2013. The survey was undertaken at Macalester’s Katharine Ordway Natural History Study Area with Professor Scott Legge of Anthropology. Laura Holt ‘13 also presented a poster with the results of her senior honors project, which detailed her analysis of a collection of archaeological materials provided by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers from a site in Wisconsin.