- Apr 24 Guerrilla Warfare and Violence against Mexican Civilians in the US-Mexican War of 1846-1848
- Apr 24 Thursday Noon Recital
- Apr 24 Philosophy Colloquium - David Wong
- Apr 24 Eva von Dassow on “Making Myth in Mesopotamia: The Reign of Erra, God of War"
- Apr 25 Critical Theory Symposium: "Biopolitics and Ideology"
Here are a few of the events that our student photographers were able to capture this past week: the Anthropology Department held an open house; Chris MacDonald-Dennis, dean of Multicultural Life, was in the Cultural House kitchen for food and an informal discussion; Countdown to Commencement was hosted by the Career Development Center; sociologist Dr. Lisa Wade gave a talk about hooking up culture; La Mesa de Conversación, a Spanish conversation table, held its regular Wednesday meeting; a harvest festival celebrated the bounty of the MULCH garden; Little Scots, a mentoring program for girls in Grades 2-6, had their first event of the year at the women's Soccer vs. Bethel game.