- Mar 26 EnviroThursday - "Sustainable Saint Paul: Greening the Capital City"
- Mar 31 Inaugural Lecture of Thomas Halverson, DeWitt Wallace Professor of Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science
- Apr 2 Discussion: Greece in Turmoil
- Apr 11 Macalester Concert Choir and Highland Camerata
- Apr 12 Chopin Society presents pianist Yevgeny Sudbin
- Apr 12 Wind Ensemble Concert
- Apr 14 Global Citizens Celebration
- Apr 17 Chamber Ensemble Concert
- Apr 19 Early Music Ensemble Concert
- Apr 24 Spring Dance Concert
Lots is happening everywhere you look as the end of the semester rapidly approaches: The Institute for Global Citizenship (IGC) held its second annual Celebration of Macalester's Global Citizens; Macalester Macalester NeuroClub members attended the annual Minnesota Neuromodulation Symposium in Minneapolis last week; Students enjoyed beautiful weather on the patio in front of the Campus Center last week; The opening reception of Mac's annual student art show took place April 11 in the Law Warschaw Gallery, Janet Wallace Fine Arts Center; Mac@Night held a carnival in the library on Saturday night; Afrika! Week African Bazaar, featuring the cultural artifacts and clothing of several African countries, was held on the lawn in front of Old Main; Afrika! Week also featured a musical and dance showcase at the Campus Center; Studio art professor Ruthann Godollei delivered her inaugural lecture as the Dewitt Wallace Professor of Art Friday afternoon in the Mairs Concert Hall; Theatre and Dance presented In the Blood, a 1999 play by Obie-award-winning American playwright Suzan-Lori Parks, directed by THDA’s Harry Waters Jr.