- Apr 25 Spring Dance Concert
- Apr 25 Macalester Orchestra Spring Concert
- Apr 26 Pipe Band Concert
- Apr 27 Pop and Jazz Combos Concert
- Apr 28 The Macalester Viol Consort Presents a Lunch Concert
- May 1 Opening reception for the Senior Thesis Show
- May 1 Off-Kilter Spring Concert
- May 2 African Music Ensemble Concert
- May 3 Have a Folktastic Time with Flying Fingers!
- May 9 Scotch Tape A cappella Final Concert
With only a couple of weeks left in the semester, lots is happening all across campus: President Rosenberg and director of athletics Kim Chandler congratulated national diving champion Renee Jordan at a presentation honoring her held April 14; The Annual Asian Pacific Awareness Month (APA) Variety Show took place in Kagin Commons; Art Installation students looked for a site at Stan Sears studio in Stockholm Wisconsin; Mac Pics Gallery Show opened; Students gathered for a Passover seder; A dedication of a mosaic honoring Ella Bandes '11 took place; Mac students kicked off Earth Week; Toppers and Tie Dye took place in Cafe Mac on Saturday Night; Sixth Annual Lose the Shoes Tournament took place on Sunday.