Katharine Ordway Natural History Study Area (Ordway Field Station) is an area set aside by Macalester College for biological and environmental education, research, and the protection and management of natural environments.
While Macalester is happy to make this wonderful area available to the public, the following activities are prohibited:
- Hunting, fishing and trapping
- Collecting plants, animals, fossils, or artifacts
- Bringing pets on the site
- Bringing or using drugs, alcohol on the site
- Building fires and camping
- Straying from marked trails
- Using motorized vehicles
Please avoid areas containing flags and markers as they correspond to ongoing research.