Accessing Your Leave Report
- Log onto the 1600grand portal
- Click on the Employee
- Look for the Staff Time Reporting.
- Find the job and department combination you are reporting time for.
- Click on the link for the appropriate time period (for example Monthly – 11, Due Date : Dec 10, 2017)
Entering Leave and Comments
- Find the intersection of the day and category that you are entering time for
- Click on the Enter Hours link for that day
- Find the text entry box next to Hours: (located above the timesheet);
- Enter your leave hours (fractions of hours must be rounded to the nearest 15 minutes and entered as a fraction of the hour – for example 5.75 = 5 hours 45 minutes) – a standard work day, at Mac, is 7.75 hours
- Click the Save button
Additional Leave Entry Notes
- Time sheets show only one week at a time; to access additional weeks in the leave report period, click the Next button
- Hours may be copied from one day to others by using the Copy button
- If you don’t have any leave to report in a month, enter 0 on at least one day and submit report.
- Comments may be added by using the Comments button, entering the comment, and clicking Save
- Paid Parental Leave must be applied for prior to its usage; using it without applying and receiving approval will cause the leave entered to be debited in the vacation category – contact Employment Services with any questions.
Submitting Your Leave Report for Approval
- Review “Total Hours for Accuracy”
- Click on the Submit for Approval button (A message will appear at the top of the timesheet confirming “Your time sheet was submitted successfully”); you’re done!
Additional Submission Notes
- No data entry may be changed on a submitted leave report – contact your supervisor and have them click the “return it for correction” button in the event you find an error that needs corrected
- The leave banks balances on 1600grand will not update until the approver of the report has approved it
- The deadline for salaried leave reports is the 10th day of the month at 4:30pm (after the end of the month being reported).
- The approval deadline, for supervisors, is normally 1 to 2 days after the employee.
Problems with access to 1600grand
- Try using an alternate browser, and/or delete your browser’s history.
- Contact the Help Desk at (651) 696-6525
The job I need to report time for doesn’t appear on my Time Reporting in 1600grand
- Your paperwork may not have been turned in (by either you or your supervisor)
- Talk to your supervisor – verify that all of the paperwork was turned into Employment Services
- Contact Employment Services via telephone at (651) 696-6280 or via email email@example.com