Module 5 ( Summer Dining)
Required Summer Board Plan May 18 – July 13
$1515.00 – 19 meals per week and 50 flex points
Required Summer Board 2 – May 18 – July 31
$1948.00 – 19 meals per week and 65 flex points
Module 5 Commuter Dining Plan May 18 – July 31
For Module 5 students living off campus.
$546.00 – Declining balance block of 50 meals
- To select the Module 5 Commuter plan on your Self-Service page From the menu lines at the top of the page: Dining/Purchase Meal Plans/Click on the down arrow then Filter to Module 5 and select your plan.
Residence Hall Dining Plan for 2021-2022
Cost for Dining Plans A, B, and C is $3135 per semester; and $6270.00 per academic year.
Cash/credit card prices: Breakfast: $7.50, Lunch: $10.35 Dinner: $10.85
Fall 2021 semester: Meal plans begin Friday, August 27, 2021. Returning students may change their fall semester meal plans through Friday, September 11, 2021.
For questions about individual dining plan use, meals remaining etc, contact Card Services
Plan Details Per Semester
Dining Plan A 19 meals per week, 100 flex points, 5 guest meals
Dining Plan B 14 meals per week, 225 flex points, 5 guest meals,
Dining Plan C 10 meals per week, 300 flex points, 5 guest meals
Dining Plan A, B, or C is required for students living in George Draper Dayton, Wallace, 30 Mac, Bigelow, Doty, Turck, Dupre and Kirk Halls.
New first-year students are assigned to Dining Plan A for fall semester. At spring semester, all students may change their dining plan to A, B, or C.
- Meal counts reset early Sunday morning before breakfast.
- Unused meal counts each week are lost.
- Additional flex dollars cannot be purchased.
- Flex dollars must be used by the end of the semester. They do not carry over to the next semester or into January.
- Dining Plan A, B and C includes 5 Guest meals each semester that can be used at all times and all locations. Tell checker you want to use a guest meal to avoid a second weekly meal taken by mistake. The Commuter dining plan does not have guest meals.
- Double Swipes: Students may use two meals during one period at two different Satellite locations. The exception is that Cafe Mac can not be used for the second swipe during the same meal period. Two swipes in the same location are not permitted except for the use of a guest meal. The Commuter dining plan does not have guest meals.
Meal Plan Changes. The default dining plan is A. Returning students may change their Fall Semester meal plan from Plan A to B,or C anytime after roomdraw in the spring through the first two weeks of the fall semester. Plans A, B, and C all cost $3135.00 per semester.
New first-year students are assigned to Plan A for fall semester. They may change to Plan B or C, spring semester.
How to Change Your Meal Plan
- Log into 1600grand
- Locate the Student Life tab, select Housing and Dining Self-Service.
- At Housing and Dining Self Service, select Dining from the menu square at the top of the page.
Options for Off Campus or Off Board Students
Students living off campus or in an off board space may purchase a commuter plan or dining plan A – C.
Dining plans A, B, C are optional in the Grand Cambridge Apartments, Veggie Co-op, Interfaith House (Kirk 8), Language Houses, Eco House, Summit House, Cultural House and Arabic House. These spaces have a full kitchen for the residents’ exclusive use. Students living in these spaces will not be assigned a meal plan but may purchase a commuter or full residence hall dining plan.
Students living off campus may purchase a commuter plan or dining plan A – C.
Commuter Meal Plan – 75 Meals (declining balance) and 75 flex points per semester – cost is $900.00
Dining Plan A, B, or C cost is $3135.00 per semester
To add an optional Commuter Pan or Dining Plans A – C
go to 1600Grand/Student Life/ Housing and Dining Self Service. Select Dining from the menu square at the top of the page.