Study Abroad Storage – Turck Hall: For students planning to return to campus housing
Students abroad Fall 2017:
- For students planning to live on-campus Spring 2018 with home addresses at least 400 miles outside of St. Paul, MN
- Complete the Spring 2018 Campus Housing Request
- Turck Hall Storage room: Maximum items accepted: 4 /tubs/trunks/boxes no larger than 20″ x 20″ x 20″ that student is able to lift and fit onto storage shelf.
- All items must be clearly labeled, taped closed, and stack-able.
- No Access to study abroad storage until campus opens for Spring Semester 2018.
Storage Hours are the same as regular summer storage hours: Wednesday, May 3 – Friday May 5 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM and Saturday May 6 – Monday May 8 from 2 PM to 4 PM and 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM. Check in at the Doty Hall office.
Students abroad Spring 2018:
Students that agree to participate in room selection and live on campus Fall 2018 may store items in Study Abroad Storage,Turck Hall at the end of fall semester. Storage eligibility is the same as summer storage–home address must be move than 400 miles from campus. 4 box maximum. The spring study abroad storage request form will be available November, 2017.