IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES
- Early March 2019 – Registration and housing opens
- May 10, 2019 – Early bird registration deadline (dinner fees increase after this date)
- May 24, 2019 – Registration closes
- May 31, 2019 – Fiscal year-end *last day to contribute to Reunion class gifts
- June 7, 2019 – Registration and Check-in begins for the weekend
Online registration, as well as registration by mail or phone, will open in early March. You will receive both print and email communications inviting you to register along with schedule information for the weekend.
Members of the class of 1969 may register for the whole weekend at a special rate of $150 which includes all programming and the following meals. A la carte pricing will also be available for those that plan to attend a portion of the weekend.
Please note that on-campus lodging is a separate fee.
As our special guests, we have reserved George Draper Dayton for the Class of 1969. This dorm features suite-style air-conditioned rooms consisting of 2-3 bedrooms with a shared living space and bathroom. Note that each bedroom contains 2 extra long single beds.
Cost; $50 for the entire weekend (Thursday-Sunday)