Theft from Auto Prevention Tips
- Always lock your doors
- Always roll window up tight
- Never leave valuables in vehicles (especially wallets, purses, money)
- Never leave property in vehicles (cell phone, CD player, sports equipment)
- Never leave property in plain view (cell phone cord, CDs, tools)
- Do not leave valuables in car trunk
Watch for suspicious people loitering or lurking in the area.
Call 9-1-1 and Macalester Security 651-696-6555
Give description of suspicious person, exact location, and provide a license number if available.
It takes car thieves less than 20 seconds to break into a car. leaving purses, wallets, and checkbooks in vehicles will take victims months to recover from Identity theft, fraud, forgery and a damaged credit.
Life, health or safety threat
Mac Security Office
Report a crime, suspicious activity or package, etc.
7:30 AM—4:30 PM