Macalester College seeks to create a welcoming environment in which all students can reach their academic potential and have equal access to academic opportunities and co-curricular activities. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, individuals with disabilities are protected from discrimination and assured services. The College is committed to addressing barriers encountered by members of the Macalester community with appropriately documented physical, cognitive, and psychological disabilities.
Location and Hours
8:30am - 4:30pm
1600 Grand Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55105
Who to Contact?
- Allie Quinn, Director of Disability Services, coordinates disability services and determines accommodations. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachel Anderson, Graduate Assistant, assists in the coordination of disability services through meetings with individual students. email@example.com
- Kara Warren, Disability Services and ISP Coordinator, schedules meetings and coordinates notetakers and accessible textbooks. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie Lucking, Department Coordinator for the Macalester Excellence (MAX) Center, arranges approved testing accommodations. email@example.com
- Brad Belbas, AIA for Social Sciences and Information Technology Services, supports with Assistive Technology. firstname.lastname@example.org