2.0 Proposal Development and Submission
The staff of the Grants, Foundation and Corporate Relations (GFCR) office can provide individual guidance at any point in your proposal development process. You are encouraged to contact GFCR at the beginning of the proposal development stage to discuss ideas and possible funding sources for your project. In addition, you can:
- Consult the general proposal development checklist
- Brief your department chair and/or colleagues on the project and cultivate their support.
- Consider making preliminary contact with a program officer or other official at the funding organization to discuss your project.
- Review relevant guidelines and advice
- For NEH Fellowship and NSF proposals, see the relevant checklists.