Disciplinary Associations Network for Sustainability – Sponsored by the US Partnerships on Education for Sustainable Development, the Disciplinary Associations Network for Sustainability is a network of professional associations working on sustainability in higher education.
Interdisciplinary Student Projects: A National Initiative for a Sustainable Future – The Disciplinary Association Network for Sustainability has three assignment models that can be used by any discipline.
Education for Climate Neutrality and Sustainability: Guidance for ACUPCC Institutions – This resources is intended as guidance for schools to implement the educational requirements of the American College and University Presidents Climate Commitment. The commitment requires “actions to make climate neutrality and sustainability a part of the curriculum and other education experience for all students.”
Emory University Piedmont Project – The Piedmont Projects is a well respected sustainability faculty development workshop started at Emory University. The website includes example courses and activities from workshop participants in humanities, social science, and natural science. English topics are listed below as an example.
- English: American Literature and the Transformation of the Environment
- English & ILA: Romanticism and The Ecological Imagination
- English (Oxford): Nature Writing
- English: Thoreau for the Twenty-First Century
- English: Advanced Writing Workshop
- English: Utopian Literature in Environmental Perspective
Science Education Resources Center (SERC) – SERC is a web resources for geoscience faculty, but much of the information is useful for all disciplines. In 2006, Carleton and St. Olaf developed a sustainability faculty development seminar and included resource material and MInnesota specific material for the web.
- Cows, Colleges, and Curriculum: Sustainability Issues in the Classroom – Faculty Development Seminar
- Participants submitted the course syllabi or activities
- American Studies
- Environmental Studies
- Political Science