The Title IX Bias and Harassment Team includes appointed staff and faculty members who have a shared responsibility for consulting with and supporting the Title IX Coordinator and may serve as the Coordinator’s designee. Members of the team may also be called upon to investigate or adjudicate complaints of sexual misconduct, bias, or harassment; review appeals of decisions; and/or facilitate informal resolutions to conflicts or complaints.
- Interim Title IX Coordinator, email@example.com.
- DeMethra LaSha Bradley, Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs/Dean of Students & Deputy Title IX Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Andrew Wells, Associate Dean of Students & Deputy Title IX Coordinator, email@example.com.
- Brad Belbas, AIA-Social Sciences, Information Technology Services, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dave Berglund, Director of Accounting, Business Services, email@example.com.
- Andrew Beveridge, Associate Professor, Math, Statistics, & Computer Science, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bill Collumbien, Associate Director of Security, email@example.com.
- Angi Faiks, Associate Director, Library, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Geoff Gorham, Professor & Chair, Philosophy, email@example.com.
- Sedric McClure, Assistant Dean for College Access, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Joan Ostrove, Professor, Psychology, email@example.com.
- Denise Ward, Associate Dean for Student Services, firstname.lastname@example.org.