Faculty Resource Guide on Supporting Student Survivors
Faculty, staff, and student survivors of sexual violence at Macalester collaborated with the Office of Title IX & Equity to create a faculty-specific resource guide on how to respond to a disclosure of sexual violence and support student survivors in the classroom. This resource guide includes:
- An overview of faculty and staff responsibilities as mandatory reporters.
- How to report when a student discloses something to you.
- Advice for facilitating difficult conversations in class.
- Practical classroom and syllabus suggestions from survivors.
- Review of relevant campus and community resources and support.
Download faculty resource guide (PDF) Supporting Student Survivors in the Classroom or email email@example.com for a hard copy.