Welcome to Macalester's Wellness & Well-being Faculty and Staff website. This site is designed to support and promote individual and community health at Macalester. It’s your one-stop-shop for information to help you enhance your physical, financial, social and emotional health. Here you’ll find
- Details on our 2016-2017 Well-being Priorities & Programs
- Learn how to take advantage of the Wellness Benefits and Incentives that are offered for your participation
- Get one-on-one support with your goals by partnering with our Wellness Coach, Kelly Fang
- Discover Classes and Programs offered through WHAM and our Well-being Program
- Connect to important Links and Resources
- Share your well-being journey or join the conversation by contributing to our Wellness Blog
- Preview the library’s extensive offering of Health and Well-being Books
Recipes and Food Blog
Complete your Health Assessment Starting November 1 2015
The path to wellness begins with understanding your own health and exploring what you can do to improve it. Starting November 1, log on to healthpartners.com/wellbeing to complete your annual Health Assessment and receive $50 in your paycheck. Complete it before November 20th and you'll be entered into our weekly well-being drawings.
Health & Wellness Books
Did you know? Of the employees who completed the Health Assessment in 2013, 51% reported that they are seriously thinking about making some changes to how they manage stress.