Welcome to the Macalester Wellness & Well-being Faculty and Staff web-site. This site was designed to support and promote individual and community health at Macalester. It’s your one-stop-shop for information to help you enhance your physical, financial, social and emotional health. Here you’ll find:
- 2016-2017 Well-being Priorities and Program: Learn about this year's top three priorities and the programs we're offering to support our staff and faculty in practicing healthy behaviors.
- Well-being Benefits and Incentives: Stay up to date on the latest events and activities happening across campus, and learn about the incentives being offered for your participation.
- Classes and Programs: Learn about offerings from WHAM and our Well-being Program.
- Links and Resources: Connect to the Mayo Clinic, HealthPartners and the National Wellness Institute, among others.
- Wellness Coach: Get to know Macalester’s Wellness Coach, Kelly Fang, and schedule an appointment.
- Wellness Blog: Guest writers will periodically post entries on a variety of topics related to well-being. Join the conversation by posting your comments, or contact us to become a blog contributor.
- Macalester Facts: Learn about our community related to well-being.
- Health and Well-being Books: Preview the library’s extensive offering of titles related to well-being available for check-out.