Students are advised in their concentration by a steering committee member of their choice.
The director interfaces with the college administration, faculty and inquiring students on behalf of the program; keeps track of the total number of concentrations, collects copies of all major research projects, and ensures that requirements are being fulfilled; and leads occasional steering committee meetings.
The co-director takes over the director’s duties in the latter’s absence.
DIRECTOR: A. KIARINA KORDELA (GERMAN STUDIES)
CO-DIRECTOR: DAVID MARTYN (GERMAN STUDIES)
STEERING COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
- Nathan Hensley, English, on-leave 2011-2012
- Joanna Inglot, Art History
- David Moore, English/International Studies
- Lara Nielsen, Theatre and Dance
- Khaldoun Samman, Sociology