651-696-6866 (fax )
1600 Grand Avenue
St. Paul, MN
The Admissions and Financial Aid Offices are located at 62 Macalester Street.
- File the 2013-2014 FAFSA (or Renewal FAFSA) and include Macalester’s code (002358) in the school section.
- Visit fafsa.ed.gov to file the FAFSA online.
- You may sign the FAFSA electronically if you have a PIN from the Department of Education. You may obtain a PIN at the time you complete your FAFSA.
- Parents of dependent students may also sign the FAFSA electronically. Parent must also have a PIN (different from the student PIN) to sign electronically. Parents may visit pin.ed.gov to request a PIN.
- If the FAFSA is signed electronically, results are usually delivered to Macalester within 72 hours.
- Paper FAFSAs may be ordered by calling 1-800-433-3243 or from the Department of Education web site.
- Please do not send a paper copy of your completed FAFSA to the Financial Aid Office. We must receive results from the FAFSA processor.
If you are selected for verification, have a change in family financial circumstances, or will have a sibling enrolled as an undergraduate during 2013-2014, you will need to complete additional steps.
Students who have never before applied for financial aid at Macalester must also complete the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE and, if applicable, a noncustodial parent PROFILE.
Responses to financial aid applications will be mailed to your home address. We will begin mailing aid awards to returning students in June, 2013.