Ruth Stricker Dayton Campus Center
Mailing Services provides Student Post Office boxes (SPO) for your incoming mail and packages. SPO's are assigned at the start of fall semester. Located in the lower level of the Campus Center, We offer most services available at a Post Office, sell stamps and send out packages for Domestic and International mail.
Macalester Shipping Address
First Name Last Name
1600 Grand Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55105
Students may ship their items to Macalester. You do not have to put a SPO.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I send packages through Airborne, UPS, FexEx or other service through you?
- What about packages that are being shipped through UPS or FedEx to the college?
- What happens to my mail when I go on an Off Campus Program (OCP), on a Leave of Absence (LOA), or Withdrawn(WD)?
- What kind of Postal Services can I get at the Mailing Services office?
- How do I address an envelope to my son/daughter who attends the college?
- How do I address an envelope to a faculty or staff member at the college?
Students may ship their items to Macalester. You do not have to put a SPO #. You will need a slip from your box to claim your packages.
For SPO information please log onto 1600 Grand.
(while classes are in session)
Postal Services &
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday - Friday
11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday
Please note: No postage sales after 4:30 p.m. please plan accordingly.
As a USPS Contract Postal Unit we do not accept credit cards, cash sales only.
If you have package or mailing related inquires
please go to this link
Mailing Services Inquiry