Campus Center 236
Campus Housing 2013-2014
Semester opening/closing dates
Second half of Fall Semester 2013 and Spring 2014
- Fall Break - October 24 - 27. Halls remain open, Cafe Mac is open.
- Halls close on Tuesday, December 17th, 2013 at noon for all students except for those registered for an ACTC class at another school with a later final exam period.
- Spring 2014
- January Break Housing Information
- Halls open for approved students on Thursday 2nd of January.
- Halls open for all students on Saturday, 25th of January at 9AM.
- Turck Study Away Storage out will be available: Saturday, January 25 from 1-2:30 pm & 8-9:30 pm, Sunday, January, 26 from 1pm-2:30pm & 8-9:30 pm; and Monday, January 27 from 8-9:30pm. Please go to the Doty Hall Desk during times above for Assistance.
- Spring Break - March 15 - 23. Halls remain open, Cafe Mac is closed. Meals end in Cafe Mac after dinner on Friday, March 14th and begin again with dinner on March 23rd. The Grill is open during spring break from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Halls close for all non-graduating and non-approved students on Tuesday, 13th of May.
- Halls close for graduates and approved students on Sunday, 18th of May.
- Summer Storage:
- Store items over the summer to the hall where you will live Fall 2014.
- May 7-9 from 8PM-10PM & May 10-12 from 1-3pm and 8-10pm more storage information
For further information about living at Mac please contact us at email@example.com or 651-696-6215.
- 10 Residence Halls
- 6 Language Houses (Spanish, French, German, Japan, Russian, and Chinese House)
- 8 Themed Residences (Veggie Co-op, Interfaith House, All Gender, Cultural House, Food Justice House, Eco House, Study Away, and Healthy Living)