Campus Center 236
Campus Housing 2013-2014
Semester opening/closing dates
Second half of Fall Semester 2013 and Spring 2014
- Fall Break - October 24 - 27. Halls remain open, Cafe Mac is open.
- Halls close on Tuesday, December 17th, 2013 at noon for all students except for those registered for an ACTC class at another school with a later final exam period.
- Spring 2014
- January Break Housing Information
- Halls open for approved students on Thursday 2nd of January.
- Halls open for all students on Saturday, 25th of January at 9AM.
- Spring Break - March 15 - 23. Halls remain open, Cafe Mac is closed.
- Halls close for all non-graduating and non-approved students on Tuesday, 13th of May.
- Halls close for graduates and approved students on Sunday, 18th of May.
- Summer Storage:
- Storage will be May 7-9 from 8PM-10PM & May 10-12 from 1-3pm and 8-10pm more storage information
For further information about living at Mac please contact us at email@example.com or 651-696-6215.
- 10 Residence Halls
- 6 Language Houses (Spanish, French, German, Japan, Russian, and Chinese House)
- 8 Themed Residences (Veggie Co-op, Interfaith House, All Gender, Cultural House, Food Justice House, Eco House, Study Away, and Healthy Living)