Resources for Faculty/Staff
- All Day Library Hours 8 a.m. - 1 a.m.
- All Day Library Instruction Sessions
- 10:00 AM The Soul Selects her own Society: Women Artists from the Miller Meigs Collection
- 11:00 AM "Why Do You Need a Women's History Month?"
- 11:00 AM Fund for the Public Interest Tabling and Presentation
- 11:30 AM Open Mindfulness Practice
- 11:30 AM AnthroTuesday
- 11:45 AM Law School Admissions Presentation-Marquette University
- 12:00 PM MacConnect: Lunch with Alumni in Business
- 12:00 PM Returnee Luncheon-Identity and Study Abroad: Why It Matters
- 5:00 PM GRE Test Prep Student Group
- 5:30 PM Geography Career Panel
- 7:00 PM Bate Papo — Portuguese Conversation Group
- 7:00 PM MCSG weekly meeting
- 7:00 PM Oscar Nominee - "Omar"
Important Phone Numbers
Emergency and campus security
- On campus x6555 or 651-696-6555
- Campus switchboard x6000
Calendars and Schedules
Teaching and Learning
DeWitt Wallace Library
Educational Policy and Governance (EPAG)
General Education Course Designation Forms
ITS Academic Technology Services
Jan Serie Center for Scholarship and Teaching (CST)
Tell Us What You'd Like To See Here
Faculty and Staff - What items should be added to this page? How can we make this most useful to you?