Welcome to the MAX Center!
And welcome to the 2022-2023 school year! We are open for the Fall Semester. Are hours are Mon – Fri, 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., and Sun – Thurs, 7 – 10 p.m.
The MAX Center assists students with:
- the disciplines of Math, Science, Economics 119, and Writing
- the skills required for good time-management and study habits
- building a culturally diverse learning community
- academic accommodations for students with documented disabilities. We offer individual and group assistance at no charge in mathematics, biology, chemistry, writing, study skills, time management, and other areas.
Beyond classroom work, we provide assistance with:
- capstone papers and honors projects
- personal statements and applications for scholarships
- study-abroad programs
- graduate school and professional school
- preparation for graduate school examinations
(link for MAX Center Student Staff with work related information and training manual)
Contact Reports – for STEM tutor meetings
Do you know of someone in the MAX Center who has accomplished something recently or has been involved in something noteworthy? Contact Julie Lucking with the information or picture: firstname.lastname@example.org