Welcome to the MAX Center!
MAX Center Hours:
- Sunday-Thursday evening hours 7-10 pm
- Monday-Friday daytime hours 9 am – 4:30 pm.
The MAX Center: Where underprepared students prepare, prepared students advance, and advanced students excel.
The MAX Center assists students with:
- the disciplines of Math, Science, Economics 119, and Writing
- the skills required for good time-management and study habits
- building a culturally diverse learning community
- academic accommodations for students with documented disabilities. We offer individual and group assistance at no charge in mathematics, biology, chemistry, writing, study skills, time management, and other areas.
Beyond classroom work, we provide assistance with:
- capstone papers and honors projects
- personal statements and applications for scholarships
- study-abroad programs
- graduate school and professional school
- preparation for graduate school examinations
When Is a Tutor Available?
Note that the math and science calendars do not show scheduled appointments, only tutors’ scheduled work hours.
Contact Reports MAX Center clients and tutors can report an appointment here.
Tutor Resources (private Google doc)