Spring Professional Activities Workshop - May 15-18, 2017
Monday, May 15, 2017 will focus on with two morning programs by Dr. Chris Anson-- "Developing Departmental Curricular Plans for Writing" (for department chairs and program directors) and “Location, Location, Location: Helping Students to Transfer Writing Knowledge and Abilities Across the Liberal Arts Curriculum,” followed by an afternoon “Bootcamp for First Year Course Faculty.”
Tuesday, May 16, 2017 will feature “Going Public: A Workshop on Writing for Academics” led by Professor of History (Dominican University) David M. Perry.
Wednesday and Thursday, May 17-18, 2017 will be devoted to deep-dive tracks and workshops on the Digital Liberal Arts
Full descriptions and schedule can be found here.
We invite you to register for our 2017 SPAW.
- Aug 20 New Faculty Orientation - Ice Cream Social
- Aug 21 New Faculty Orientation - Effective Course Design
- Aug 22 New Faculty Orientation - Syllabus Design
- Aug 23 New Faculty Orientation - Identifying Your Learning Objectives and Overcoming Obstacles: Can Moodle Help?
- Aug 23 New Faculty Orientation - Moodle Demonstrations